Let’s play a word game! I love word games, as long as I know the language (haha). Here’s one that I just thought up of, inspired by the “Rules of Three” rule.
How to Play:
- Go to a Random Word Generator and generate 3 words.
- Think of a heading that would unite the 3 words perfectly.
Here’s what I got from playing for a few minutes:
– Things that can end wars
– Tribal life
– Why flowers are beautiful
– Why teens hate their parents
– The Maldives
– Visiting the grandparents
I could go on forever, really. The trick is NOT TO PICK AND CHOOSE YOUR RANDOM WORDS. If you do, then that just sucks all the meaning from the phrase “random fun”, doesn’t it? Oh, and it helps if you’re really really bored beforehand.